Monday 19 March 2012

Where We Stand Now

Over the last month, my hubby and I have made some progress in coming up with a five year plan.

I'm still struggling to finish my course I'm taking now. It's not that its really hard but I'm having trouble finding the time or energy to work on it. We have so many projects going on right now! I am determined to get my course done, I don't want to waste the money I've spent on the course.

My husband decided to go a different route with his school. He will still get his degree but he can take the courses more spread out and it will end up costing us about $5000 less.

Our big goal for 2012 is to pay off our line of credit, which I'm happy to say we are on track for paying it off by December!

With our new budget, we have also been able to put away a fair amount in savings, which we have decided to use part of to do some renovations.

The most exciting part is, with my hubby not going to school full time and us having our finances under control, we can start planning for kids next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment