Sunday 18 March 2012

Oh Boy, What a Month

February ended up a pretty crazy month for me and I didn't get anything I wanted done, including my no spend challenge. The first couple of days went ok, with the only money we spent was $3 for parking to a seminar on financial management which was largely about goal setting. I will go into more detail about it later.

 We also had a car problem that ended up costing us $1000! That was very unexpected. Our car is still covered by warranty but apparently they only cover the parts and not the service/test to go with it. Rip off! After putting that $1000 back on the line of credit, I felt like giving up.

 Later in the month, my Mom had surgery and my husband and I did a lot of running around, helping out my Dad with watching the dogs, grocery shopping and visits at the hospital. It was a very busy couple of weeks where we didn't even get home before 9pm any nights. Of course we had to stop at home and let our dogs outside and give them a bit of quality time. Luckily we are home more now!

 My virus protection on my computer had expired and I managed to get a virus on my computer while I was waiting for my husband to update it (he's the tech guy in our house). He ended up wiping my whole computer just to be safe.

 Work has been super crazy too, whew! Glad February (and half of March) is over and I can get back to blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment