Tuesday 6 December 2011

Saving on Fuel Update

Hubby and I ran errands on the weekend so we decided to fill up on gas. We filled up on Saturday for 98.9 cents per litre which isn't bad as most of the gas stations were at 102.9. I used my handy dandy gasbuddy app on my phone to find the cheapest place which happened to be Costco.

They recently opened a gas bar at the Costco by our house so it was the first time we went. I have to say I love the way all cars go in one side and out the other! It's so organized and efficient.

We were at about a quarter of a tank when we filled up and it cost us $53.50.

So far this is the first fill up in December so we have spent $53.50/$350.

Next weekend we are going out to cut a Christmas tree. The place we are going is about two hours away so it will certainly cut into our gas budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment