Sunday 4 December 2011

$5000 Extra Income Goal - Update

Just writing a quick update on our goal to earn an extra $5000 over and above our day job income.  I started my post last Sunday, November 27, 2011 and the goal ends December 31 2012 - giving me just over a year.

This week we made an extra $394!

We were lucky to sell our deep freeze this week. It has been defrosted for awhile but we hadn't put it online to sell yet.  We ended up selling it this weekend on Kijiji.

I also got paid last week by my part time job - so that helped!

We are that much closer to affording winter tires so I am very excited!  We had a huge snowfall this weekend and I am anxious to get them!

I am hoping to post a few more things online - we really don't have anything else as big as a deep freeze.  I am also hoping to take back our bottle this week as we have grown quite the collection.

Total to date: $494/$5000

No comments:

Post a Comment