Saturday 3 December 2011

Website to Help Saving on Gas

I found this Calgary Gas Prices website and it has been helpful in finding the lowest gas prices.  Users update the prices at different gas stations.  You can type in your postal code and it shows you the cheapest places closest to where you are.  There is also a phone app that I haven't tried yet but I plan on downloading soon.

There are more than just gas prices on this website though.  One of the neat things that I have found on this website is where you can enter your make and model of your car and the addresses of your start and destination and it will calculate how much it will cost to do that drive.

For me, it costs $7 a day for a round trip to and home from work!

There is also a log book where you can keep track of your purchases.

Overall, I think this website is pretty neat and has some great information to help you save on gas!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it costs you that much on gas! Wowza!

    I fill up about once a week, or sometimes even longer. It's usually about $50-60 to fill up. but we also use my car a lot on weekends whenever we go somewhere since my car has more space than my husbands. a site for americans to use would be gasbuddy.com.

    ReplyDelete