Wednesday 19 November 2014

We Moved!

One of the things that has kept me busy from posting this year is building a new house and selling our old house.  We started the building process in January, and we finally moved in last week!

We managed to have a few days to pack up, move everything and clean our old house before we had to be out.  It was very rushed but my hubby and I made an awesome team, and we had lots of help from family.

We are settling in to our new house, and it's going to take us some time to unpack and set up, but it's already feeling like home!  We moved to a smaller community outside of the big city we were living in. Commuting to and from work is so much easier and less time.  Hubby and I also carpool, so he drops me off and picks me up from work.  It's very nice for me, I'm spoiled!

Our two dogs and cat are adjusting and have tons of room to play inside and outside, and there is an offleash dog park a block away!

Now that all the dust has settled regarding relators and lawyers fees, and now we can get back to paying off our debt and building up our savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment