Friday 28 November 2014

November Debt & Update

Wow, I can't believe it is the end of November, where has this year gone? I started this blog to be accountable with my debt repayment and even though I haven't posted as often as I would have liked, we've made a good progress with our debt.

Here is a quick update:

Credit Card#1: $500 Paid off!
Credit Card#2: $1350 Paid off!
Line of Credit#1:$5800 Paid off!
Line of Credit#2:$11800 Paid off!
Car Loan:$25800 - Currently we are around $24 000

We've struggling with infertility and we have decided to start the IVF process in early 2015.  We are not willing to take on any debt for IVF, so we are stashing away money as fast as possible - it will be around $10 000. We are not making any extra payments on the car until after we have paid the for the IVF.  If we have money left over, then we will throw it on one of our 2015 goals.

I'm feeling pretty free to get to the point where we only have are car loan and we are going to be able to cash flow IVF! 

No comments:

Post a Comment