Wednesday 26 June 2013

Emeals

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH EMEALS MEAL PLANSHubby and I started using emeals about a month ago and we absolutely love it! It gives us a meal plan, with instructions and a grocery list for the week.

We've tried a couple of different meal plans and we really like the clean eating one.  It had a few recipes that I didn't think I or my hubby would like but they turned out delicious.  One was a cooked kale salad with cheese, rice, raisins and walnuts.  I am not one for kale and had never had it cooked.  It turned out really good and really filling. Recently we have switched to the classic menu in hopes it will save us a little bit of money and will have soon quick and easier recipes..  This week shrimp tacos in on the menu.

We don't tend to follow the menu every night so sometimes when I buy ingredients for a week, it lasts me a week and a half.  It's really nice to never have to think about what is for supper!

They also have a breakfast and lunch menu.  We subscribe to the lunch menu which is less customizeable than the dinner and is set for a family of 4. We only used it for a week before hubby went in the hospital and since he's been home and I've been working from home a far amount since, we haven't been using it.

We will be renewing the dinner subscription for sure! It was only $7 a month for three months ($5 a month if you sign up for 12.)  I think $7 is a reasonable amount to pay to keep our family at home and eating healthy. I wasn't to sure if I would use it when I signed up for three months, but it is definitely something that is going to be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment