Sunday 20 November 2011

Where Did I Go?

Okay, I admit it, I'm not the world's best blogger.  In fact, most of the time when I think of something to write, I write it out completely in my head.  The problem is, it's usually at night when I am falling asleep or first thing in the morning when I am in the shower.  It sounds so smart and cutting edge at the time, but later I either can't remember or I wonder why I thought it sounded good?

So, that brings me to my next point.  Why do I have a blog.  I want to track my progress and pass on my thoughts.  I've never been one to keep a diary - or I have kept it for one week and then not picked it up for a year - then ripped out what I wrote and started the cycle over again.

The last month has been super busy here.  I cooked thanksgiving dinner for my family (would would have been so easy to blog about with exciting pictures), I started a new job and I've been reading a lot of financial books to get a better idea about retirement and investing.  I know - such an exciting 22 year old!

This is my last week of being 22, on Saturday I will be 23!  Perhaps my 23rd year will bring me more wisdom, success and better blogging skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment