Tuesday 24 January 2012

$5000 Extra Income Goal - Update

It's been awhile since I did an update on our $5000 Extra Income Goal, so I thought I would do another update.  It's been a pretty quiet month. We did get a little bit of money for Christmas, but most of our extra income has been from my second part time job.

My part time job went from working 9-12 hours a week in November/December down to working 1-6 hours from now on.  My job has changed, but I am able to work from home and have freed up more time.  I work a full 40-hour work week as well.

I am hoping to create extra income by sorting through our basement and selling things we don't need anymore.

This money has gone directly to paying off debts faster.

To date: $1245/$5000

1 comment:

  1. I just don't have the time to work more than I already do on a consistant basis. But I do work on the side sometimes and that helps!

    ReplyDelete