Tuesday 29 November 2011

My Birthday!

For my birthday, my hubby planned a special day.  I was worried about him spending a lot of money since we are on a tight budget.  He promised me that he was going to stick to our budget.

We made cinnamon buns at home for breakfast and he gave me my birthday present.  He got me Just Dance 3 for Wii.  I was excited about that (and he got it for a good price as well - he's learning well!). Then as we were sitting down for breakfast, he started playing a video he made for me of tons of pictures of us over the last several years.  It was such a sweet homemade gift!

Later that night he surprised me with reservation at Caesar's Steakhouse.  Caesar's was a very very nice restaurant, in fact, I don't think we have ever been to such a nice Steakhouse.  We were very fortunate to receive a gift certificate from relatives in order to afford having such a special night.


The food was really good and we had an amazing day, but the best present of all was the video that my hubby made for me.  It was a really sweet, and homemade birthday present!

No comments:

Post a Comment