Wednesday 5 October 2011

Who are you twenties girl?

This blog was inspired by me – a girl in my twenties.  Seems pretty straight forward right?  My goal here is to share the knowledge I am gaining as I find myself.  I want to share my ideas, my tips and tricks and my recommendations.  Hopefully it will be useful to others who are going through similar times – you’re never alone!  It will also show me the path I am on and the growth I have taken.

Here is a little bit about me – I love to save money!  I want to go to school and travel and have nice things so I am frugal with my money, and as everyone I do have my pitfalls which  I will talk about as I find ways around them and ways to improve them.

I have a goal to be healthy inside and out – meaning being a healthy weight, eating healthy, exercising, feeling good about myself and my body, having self confidence and self esteem – feeling good about myself!

I want to learn skills and tips and tricks that is going to help me in my everyday life and I want to share them to help others.

I love reading books and hope to post reviews of my favourite books and my favourite authors including fiction and nonfiction.

My goal is to share this all and my life lessons I learn along the way.  I hope you enjoy this blog!

1 comment:

  1. i'd love to have some life lessons! I'll keep visiting for updates :D x

    ReplyDelete